Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from Cooks.com. I used a giant bear shaped cutter and iced with royal frosting (chocolate for the main parts).
- Prehat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream shortening and sugars.
- Add egg yolks, milk and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to sugar mixture.
- Chill dough at least 1 hour.
- On a well floured board, roll dough to 1/8 inch thickness and cut with cookie cutters.
- Sprinkle with sugar and bake for 6-8 minutes on a ungreased cookie sheet.