Karen From Colorado's Note:
These are easy and delicious cooked outside on the grill. The stuffing stays moist. Serve on a bed of lettuce for an attractive appearence.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the egg, stuffing mix, mushrooms, beef broth, green onion, parsley, butter, and lemon juice.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Combine meat and salt.
- 4Divide mixture in half.
- 5Pat each half into an 8 inch patty on sheets of waxed paper.
- 6Spoon stuffing over one meat patty to within 1 inch of the edge.
- 7Top with 2nd patty, peeling away waxed paper.
- 8Seal edges of the meat together.
- 9Invert meat patty onto a well greased wire grill basket, peeling away the last piece of waxed paper.
- 10Grill over med heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 11Turn and grill until done.
- 12Cut burger into wedges.
- 13Served with warm catsup if desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Stuffed Beef Burger
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 106.1 mg
- Sodium 407.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix