1/3 Photos of Giant Soft Pretzels
Missy Wright's Note:
These are so yummy! Even if a bit messy to make. You can also shape the pretzels into letters or numbers. Kids love to do that. You can also brush with butter after you take the out of the oven and sprinkle cinnamon sugar over them. My Kids love them that way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Place water, flour, sugar & yeast in a large bowl.
- 3Mix and knead dough for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4(Add 2 TBS of flour after a few minutes if needed).
- 5Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- 6Divide into 8 balls.
- 7Roll each ball out into 20-inch ropes and form into pretzel shape.
- 8In a large sauce pan, bring water and baking soda to a boil.
- 9Drop pretzels into water 2 at a time, boil for 10-15 seconds.
- 10Remove with slotted spoons and drain on paper towels.
- 11Place pretzles on a greased baking sheet and bake at 425 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Spritz or lightly brush with water.
- 13Sprinkle with salt and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Soft Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4715.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g