These are so yummy! Even if a bit messy to make. You can also shape the pretzels into letters or numbers. Kids love to do that. You can also brush with butter after you take the out of the oven and sprinkle cinnamon sugar over them. My Kids love them that way.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place water, flour, sugar & yeast in a large bowl.
- Mix and knead dough for 5 to 10 minutes.
- (Add 2 TBS of flour after a few minutes if needed).
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide into 8 balls.
- Roll each ball out into 20-inch ropes and form into pretzel shape.
- In a large sauce pan, bring water and baking soda to a boil.
- Drop pretzels into water 2 at a time, boil for 10-15 seconds.
- Remove with slotted spoons and drain on paper towels.
- Place pretzles on a greased baking sheet and bake at 425 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spritz or lightly brush with water.
- Sprinkle with salt and Enjoy!