Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on pimp that snack, it looked so good, this would feed a party of people but it could work as a cake. NOTE: a big pan is recomended to avoid mess
- Melt the butter, cream and sugar with a dash of water in a very large pan.
- Cook till soft toffee stage.
- Pour the soft toffee into your mould i.e. clean plant pot.
- Set in fridge for a while.
- When set, position soft toffee centrally in a big mould.
- Engulf soft toffee in "molten chocolate".
- Place creation in chiller.
- Release the mould and behold a giant rolo!
great idea! it's just a little difficult to do in real life... unmolding toffee from a plant pot is tricky!