Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
this is what my granddaughter calls these cookies...
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Crisco
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 3 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup M&M'
- 1 cup crunch M&M'
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- beat sugars, butter, crisco,vanilla and eggs in large bowl till light and well combined -- with mixer on medium speed --
- stir in flour, baking soda and salt.mix well.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls 3" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-16 minutes or light golden brown.
- cool 3 minutes, then remove from sheets to rack to cool completely.