Terri Newell's Note:
I've had this in my Recipes To Try file for a long time, so I don't even remember where I got it. I finally tried it last week, and the whole family enjoyed it. It would be good for a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Cook and drain hamburg or sausage.
- 3Add onion, green pepper, mushrooms and oregano.
- 4Add half the cheese.
- 5Place one frozen pizza on baking sheet.
- 6Top with meat mixture.
- 7Put second pizza on top, cheese side down.
- 8Wrap in foil.
- 9Bake 15 minutes. Remove foil, bake 10 minutes longer.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining cheese, bake about 5 minutes to melt cheese.
- 11Cut into wedges to serve.
- 12I had leftover chorizo sausage, so I used that instead of hamburg. It was nice and spicy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Pizza Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 826.0
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 1324.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 42.6 g