4 hrs 50 mins
4 hrs 20 mins
Another recipe for my friend, Mindy, the PB lover. **Note: There is only 20 minutes of actual baking time, and 4 hours of freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (18 ounce) packages ready-to-bake refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 6 whole chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into two ungreased 9-in. springform pans; sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- 2Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- 3In a bowl, whisk the milk, cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- 4Add pudding and ice cream; beat until smooth.
- 5Spread over one cookie crust. Remove sides of second pan; place crust, crumb side down, over filling.
- 6Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- 7Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- 8Place hazelnut spread in a small microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave at 50% power for 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring twice.
- 9Remove sides of pan; cut dessert into slices.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich.
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 842.3
- Calories from Fat 505
- Total Fat 56.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 692.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers