Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs 20 mins
Another recipe for my friend, Mindy, the PB lover. **Note: There is only 20 minutes of actual baking time, and 4 hours of freezing time.
- 2 (18 ounce) packagesready-to-bake refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 6 whole chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into two ungreased 9-in. springform pans; sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk, cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add pudding and ice cream; beat until smooth.
- Spread over one cookie crust. Remove sides of second pan; place crust, crumb side down, over filling.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Place hazelnut spread in a small microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave at 50% power for 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring twice.
- Remove sides of pan; cut dessert into slices.