1/2 Photos of Giant Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
I found this cookie recipe in First magazine many years ago. It is an excellent soft cookie. These large cookies are perfect for bake sales. If you make smaller cookies (1/8 cup dough per cookie), shorten baking time. This dough also makes an excellent plain cookie--without the peanut butter cup.
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2Combine flour, soda and salt.
- 3In mixer, beat the butter and sugar until creamy.
- 4Beat in vanilla and egg.
- 5Stir in flour mixture.
- 6Measure out 1/4 cups of dough and place on ungreased cookie sheet (4 cookies per sheet--these are big cookies) Cut each peanut butter cup into 4 pieces and push 8 pieces into top of each cookie, flattening the dough a bit.
- 7Bake until cookies are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- 8(The centers will still be a bit pale and soft).
- 9Let cookies cool for at least 1 minute on baking sheet before moving them to rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 704.3
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 583.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 61.2 g
- Protein 11.7 g