- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce or 1⁄3 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except chili sauce or ketchup.
- In ungreased 9 inch glass pie plate, press beef mixture. Spread chili sauce or ketchup over top.
- Bake uncovered 45 to 50 minutes or till no longer pink in center and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160 degrees. Drain the grease. Let stand 5 minutes then cut in wedges.