Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This was in Betty Crocker low-carb lifestyle cookbook.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce or 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except chili sauce or ketchup.
- In ungreased 9 inch glass pie plate, press beef mixture. Spread chili sauce or ketchup over top.
- Bake uncovered 45 to 50 minutes or till no longer pink in center and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160 degrees. Drain the grease. Let stand 5 minutes then cut in wedges.
Very good! Even though I'm not crazy about horseradish or mustard, I liked it in this recipe. It's very tasty and a cool way to serve burgers! My kids enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.