1/2 Photos of Giant Ice Cream Sandwich
3 hrs 20 mins
This is just too wonderful. From Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (20 ounce) packages brownie mix
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits or 1/2 cup almond brickle chips
- 1Prepare the brownie mixes according to package directions, adding chocolate morsels to batter.
- 2Pour into two greased 9-inch springform pans or two 9-inch round cake pans.
- 3Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 4Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 5Freeze for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- 6Spoon ice cream on top of one brownie layer; top with toffee bits and second brownie layer. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze until set. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- 7Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- 8For chocolate sauce, combine milk, butter and chocolate morsels in a saucepan. Heat until morsels are melted; stir until smooth.
- 9Stir in confectioners sugar and vanilla. Cut the ice cream sandwich into wedges; serve with chocolate sauce.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Ice Cream Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 894.9
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 457.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 46.7 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
English toffee bits