Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe and just had to post it! It sounds like something great to make for kids at b-day parties!
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt.
- With electric mixer at medium speed, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg and vanilla; mix well. Add dry mix slowly.
- Drop 1/4 cupfuls onto baking sheets, about 3 per sheet.
- Flatten lightly with your palm, press kisses into cookies.
- Bake until edges are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for about 1 minute before transferring to wire racks.
These are great! I added some mini marshmallows to the batter to make s'mores cookies:) Perfect for the end of summer (and all those cravings!), but I'm sure I'll be making these again for my family...maybe next time I'll even share some with them!!! Thank you for the inspiration:)
I used small tins to make this in as my daughter wanted to use them. good flavour.
I had some leftover cinnamon graham crackers and this was a great way to use them up. Instead of using the kisses in the middle, I mixed semi-sweet chips into half of the mix. I also used a 2tbsp scoop and got about 2 dozen cookies. The flavor was good (I may actually use more graham crackers and less flour next time), but they baked up very crispy for me. They also spread a lot which I didn't mind, but there was no need to flatten before baking. I think I'll try adding an egg or more butter next time to get a softer consistency. Very tasty!