Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
I found this recipe and just had to post it! It sounds like something great to make for kids at b-day parties!
Top Review by JamesDean'sGirl
These are great! I added some mini marshmallows to the batter to make s'mores cookies:) Perfect for the end of summer (and all those cravings!), but I'm sure I'll be making these again for my family...maybe next time I'll even share some with them!!! Thank you for the inspiration:)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 lb butter, room temp
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Hershey chocolate kiss, unwrapped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt.
- With electric mixer at medium speed, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg and vanilla; mix well. Add dry mix slowly.
- Drop 1/4 cupfuls onto baking sheets, about 3 per sheet.
- Flatten lightly with your palm, press kisses into cookies.
- Bake until edges are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for about 1 minute before transferring to wire racks.