1/3 Photos of Giant Glowing Pumpkin Cookies
1 hr 15 mins
Think Stained Glass cookies for Halloween.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or foil. (If using foil, smooth out all wrinkles.) In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour and pumpkin pie spice until well blended.
- 2On lightly floured surface, roll out half of dough at a time to 1/8-inch thickness. Refrigerate remaining half of dough until needed. With small sharp knife or cookie cutter, cut out 4-inch pumpkin shapes. On cookie sheets, place shapes 2 inches apart. Cut out facial features from pumpkins.
- 3Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix crushed candies. Place 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed candy in center of each cut-out area in each cookie, making sure candy touches edges of cookie. (Do not mound candy in centers of cutouts.).
- 4Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until edges of cookies are light golden brown, and candy is melted and fills cut-out areas of cookies. Cool 2 to 5 minutes on cookie sheets or until candy is hardened. Carefully remove cookies from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Glowing Pumpkin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 198.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: