Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Different type of couscous.
- 100 g giant couscous (mograbeih) or 100 g normal couscous
- 2 roast chicken legs, skin removed
- 1 cup peas, cooked
- 4 Broccolini, branches cooked and cut into 5cm lengths
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Cook the mograbieh according to the packet directions.
- Cool completely and place in a mixing bowl.
- Discard the skin off the chicken and shred the meat off the bone. Add the shredded chicken meat to the bowl and add the peas, broccolini and parsley. Toss together well. Add the oil and vinegar and toss again.