What do I need to describe? It's a giant cookie with lots of chocolate and nuts!
Make and share this Giant Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 large eggs
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 13 ounces semisweet chocolate or 13 ounces white chocolate, chopped coarse
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans or 2 cups walnuts or 2 cups salted roasted cashews
- Cream butter with sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and almond extracts and beat until combined well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt.
- Add to butter mixture and beat until combined well.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir in chocolate and pecans and drop level ¼ cupfuls of batter, 3-inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Flatten cookies into ½-inch thick rounds with wet hands and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.