1/4 Photos of Giant Chocolate Chunk Cookies
What do I need to describe? It's a giant cookie with lots of chocolate and nuts!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 large eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 13 ounces semisweet chocolate or 13 ounces white chocolate, chopped coarse
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans or 2 cups walnuts or 2 cups salted roasted cashews
- 1Cream butter with sugars until light and fluffy.
- 2Add vanilla and almond extracts and beat until combined well.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4Sift together flour, soda and salt.
- 5Add to butter mixture and beat until combined well.
- 6Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 7Stir in chocolate and pecans and drop level ¼ cupfuls of batter, 3-inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 8Flatten cookies into ½-inch thick rounds with wet hands and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1973 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.3
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 257.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g