Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Here is a choc chip cookie recipe
Make and share this Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat together the butter and sugar with wooden spoon or mixer until pale and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla essence.
- Sieve flour and baking powder together and add to the mixture.
- Add choc chips and stir until well combined.
- With large metal spoon, place 8 large spoonfuls of mixture onto lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Make sure you leave plenty of space between them as the mixture will spread.
- Bake in the oven for 12 - 15 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2 - 3 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an upright container for up to 5 days.