Chef #1013618's Note:
Here is a choc chip cookie recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Beat together the butter and sugar with wooden spoon or mixer until pale and fluffy.
- 3Beat in egg and vanilla essence.
- 4Sieve flour and baking powder together and add to the mixture.
- 5Add choc chips and stir until well combined.
- 6With large metal spoon, place 8 large spoonfuls of mixture onto lightly oiled baking sheet.
- 7Make sure you leave plenty of space between them as the mixture will spread.
- 8Bake in the oven for 12 - 15 minutes until golden.
- 9Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2 - 3 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 10Store in an upright container for up to 5 days.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.2
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.8 mg
- Sodium 246.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g