Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple Savings newsletter
Make and share this Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 1⁄2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (250 g) packet chocolate chips
- Cream together white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and butter.
- Add eggs, flour and choc chips and mix well.
- Leave for approx 15 minutes before rolling into palm sized balls and then placing on a lined tray. Cook at 180°C for 20 minutes
- HINT: After 12 mins, swap the bottom and top trays around in the oven to avoid the bottom tray of cookies burning.