These giant cookies are great for get togethers or can be enjoyed anytime. They can also be made into smaller sized cookies if desired, but who desires a smaller cookie?
My Private Note
Giant C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in a bowl until well mixed.
- 3In a separate bowl sift together flour, salt, baking powder and soda.
- 4Combine the wet and dry ingredients together and mix well.
- 5Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 6On a greased cookie sheet place a heaping tablespoon, almost a 1/4 cup, of the cookie dough about 2 inches apart. I find that 6 giant cookies fit nicely on one sheet. You may have to flatten the dough a little bit so they bake evenly.
- 7Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the edges start turning golden brown.
- 8If you decide to use this recipe but not make the cookies giant bake for about 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (878 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.5
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 169.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g