This is a great recipe for kids. Easy and the cookie is great tasting. Makes a LARGE cookie
Make and share this Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- Gradually add flour, salt and baking soda, beating until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread in greased 14-inch round pizza pan.
- Bake at 350°F (190°C) for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool cookie in pan.
- Decorate if desired.