Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "All Time Favorite Recipes".
Make and share this Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 12x5/8 inch round pizza pan with foil.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pat dough evenly into prepared pan within 3/4 inch of edge.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.