Recipe by Bake-a-holic!!!
From "All Time Favorite Recipes".
Top Review by coffeekrazed
this was really good, only thing was that it was terribly grainy and liked to pull apart while i was patting it on the pizza pan - slightly undercooked with the time used here, but overall, it was great, i used buttercream frosting to, well, frost it. yum
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 12x5/8 inch round pizza pan with foil.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pat dough evenly into prepared pan within 3/4 inch of edge.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.