1/1 Photo of Giant Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
One of my favorite kinds of cookies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, whisk melted butter and both sugars.
- 2Whisk in eggs and vanilla til blended.
- 3Stir in peanut butter.
- 4In smaller bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt.
- 5Stir into butter mixture.
- 6Stir in peanuts.
- 7With a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out dough, shape into balls. Makes 24 - 4" cookies.
- 8Place on parchment lined cookie sheets 2" apart.
- 9Flatten gently into 3" rounds.
- 10Bake in 375° oven for 12-14 minutes. Til light golden brown around edges but still slightly soft.
- 11Slide parchment paper onto wire rack to cool.
- 12Make criss-cross fork indentations on top of cookies for a more traditional look.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 126.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g