Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
One of my favorite kinds of cookies!
Make and share this Giant Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, whisk melted butter and both sugars.
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla til blended.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- In smaller bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir into butter mixture.
- Stir in peanuts.
- With a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out dough, shape into balls. Makes 24 - 4" cookies.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheets 2" apart.
- Flatten gently into 3" rounds.
- Bake in 375° oven for 12-14 minutes. Til light golden brown around edges but still slightly soft.
- Slide parchment paper onto wire rack to cool.
- Make criss-cross fork indentations on top of cookies for a more traditional look.
Excellent recipe. Added butterscotch chips & chopped peanuts, used smooth peanut butter. :)
I made these for my cookie tins for Christmas for the family. They all love peanut butter cookies, so these will certainly keep them smiling! I know they made me smile and go back for another!