1/1 Photo of Giant Almond Joy Cookie
Chef Megan Dunn's Note:
I thought of this cookie when I was playing around with a chocolate chip cookie recipe. Hope it's liked!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
- 3Beat in the vanilla and the eggs one at a time until completely incorperated.
- 4In a seperate bowl sift together flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- 5Add the flour mixture 1/2 cup at a time waiting until each portion is well incorperated.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips, coconut, and almonds.
- 7Grease 1 12 inch cake pan
- 8Shape the dough into a large ball and flaten into the middle of the pan until it is 1 1/2 inch disk (it will not reach the sides of the pan).
- 9Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Almond Joy Cookie
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.0
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 346.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g