Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I think gianduja (soft g and pronounce the j.) Anyway, this is awesome, decadent, possibly a heart attack waiting to happen, or something else! I can't even begin to tell you, how great this stuff is. I have heard so much about nutella that I went & got an "over the top" recipe. This is another Grace Parisi "wonder" from the September 2007 edition of Food & Wine Magazine.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the chocolate-hazelnut paste with the crème fraîche and brandy or hazelnut liqueur, at low speed until smooth.
- In another bowl, beat the heavy cream until firm peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the chocolate-hazelnut mixture until no streaks remain.
- Spoon the mousse into small bowls and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Serve with the chocolate wafer cookies.