I think gianduja (soft g and pronounce the j.) Anyway, this is awesome, decadent, possibly a heart attack waiting to happen, or something else! I can't even begin to tell you, how great this stuff is. I have heard so much about nutella that I went & got an "over the top" recipe. This is another Grace Parisi "wonder" from the September 2007 edition of Food & Wine Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the chocolate-hazelnut paste with the crème fraîche and brandy or hazelnut liqueur, at low speed until smooth.
- 2In another bowl, beat the heavy cream until firm peaks form.
- 3Using a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the chocolate-hazelnut mixture until no streaks remain.
- 4Spoon the mousse into small bowls and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 5Serve with the chocolate wafer cookies.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gianduja Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.3
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 32.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g