Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This one's from the Soprano's Family Cookbook. This is such an easy, tasty stew.
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cored, seeded, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, cored and cut into small pieces
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large onion, diced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 -5 basil leaves, torn into pieces
- Get a large pot and throw in all the ingredients except the basil.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil.
- Can be served hot or at room temperature.