From Giada De Laurentiis, fresh green beans tossed with tomatoes and fresh basil!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the green beans in a large pot of boiling water until just crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- 2Drain and rinse with cold water, draining well.
- 3melt butter and olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add shallots and garlic and saute until tender about 2 minutes.
- 5add the tomatoes and cook till heated through, about 3 minutes.
- 6Add the beans and cook until the juices have almost evaporated and the beans are almost tender, stirring often, about 10 minutes.
- 7add the wine and basil and simmer another 2 minutes.
- 8add salt and pepper - and can toss with fresh parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giada's Sauteed Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.5
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 377.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g