1/2 Photos of Giada's Roasted Fennel With Parmesan
Chef Citron's Note:
I found this on Food Network.com. By Giada De Laurentiis.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Lightly oil the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch glass baking dish.
- 3Arrange the fennel in the dish.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then with the Parmesan.
- 5Drizzle with the oil.
- 6Bake until the fennel is fork-tender and the top is golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- 7Chop enough fennel fronds to equal 2 teaspoons, then sprinkle over the roasted fennel and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giada's Roasted Fennel With Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.7
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 249.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g