1/1 Photo of Giada's Crostini Alla Romana
A recipe from Giada de Laurentis as shown on her tv show "Everyday Italian" She used sage on her show, but I prefer basil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Place the slices of ciabatta on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 3Bake until crisp and golden around the edges, about 8 minutes.
- 4Remove the bread from the oven.
- 5Place the prosciutto slices and mozzarella on the crostini toast and return to the oven to melt the cheese, about 8 more minutes.
- 6Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- 7Transfer the crostini to a serving plate.
- 8Sprinkle fresh basil over and serve immediatley.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giada's Crostini Alla Romana
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.7
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.7 mg
- Sodium 751.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: