Recipe by Peg #4
A creamy pasta dish made with fresh pasta
Top Review by Heidi M.
This was fantastic! And so easy. I made it just as the recipe is and do not think I will change anything in the future. I did marinate chicken in a Greek way, and grilled it to add to the top it was a fantastic combination.
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 -2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 9 ounces fresh fettuccine
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a heavy skillet, stir 1 cup of cream and lemon juice. Add butter and cook over medium heat, stirring occassionally, for about 3 minutes. Stir in the lemon zest and nutmeg and remove from heat.
- 2. Add fettuccine to boiling salted water and cook for about 4 minutes. Drain. Add the pasta, the remaining 1/2 cup of cream, parmesan and salt and pepper to the sauce.
- 3. Toss over lown heat until sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Season with more salt and pepper if you like.