Recipe by EliteTwig
I'm currently joined to Tesco Diets to help with my IBS and printed out this weeks meal plan, and I wish to share with you.
- 1 apple
- 6 ounces chicken fillets
- 1 carrot, diced
- 5 ounces mushrooms
- 2 ounces leeks, sliced
- 3 new potatoes
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 chicken stock cube
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 180c or gas mark equivelent. Heat the oil in a non stick pan. Brown the chicken all over and place in a casserole dish.
- Lightly cook the leeks and mushrooms in the pan and then add to caserole dish, along with the diced carrot and potatoes.
- Add water to the stock cube according to package instructions and add with the mixed herbs. Season with black pepper. Mix well and add stock to casserole dish.
- Bake for approx 1 hour until chicken and veg are tender.
- Mix the cornflour with a little water and stir into the casserole to thicken just before serving.