- 1 cup rendered butter, refrigerated or 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup blanched almond
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter, sugar, and orange blossom water thoroughly with a mixer. Add flour gradually and mix well.
- Form small cookies into an S shape, with each cookie being about a couple inches in size, give or take.
- Press a blanched almond in the center of each S cookie. Place on cookie sheets and bake at 300 degrees in a preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Avoid browning.