Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A punch that makes Ghouls go into the wild part of your house.
Make and share this Ghoulish Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) packagejell-o brand lime gelatin
- 2 cups cold orange juice
- 1 (1 liter) bottle seltzer water, chilled
- ice cube
- 1 pint Orange sherbet, slightly softened
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in juice. Cool to room temperature.
- POUR into punch bowl just before serving. Add seltzer and ice; stir.
- ADD scoops of sherbet and fruit slices.