Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Nestle.
- 4 cups nestle grape Juicy Juice Harvest Surprise, 100% fruit and veggie juice, divided
- 28 g unflavored gelatin
- nonstick cooking spray
- Directions: Rinse insides of 3 clear plastic disposable gloves and set aside.
- Heat 3 cups Nestle grape Juicy Juice to boiling; remove from heat. Pour remaining 1 cup juice into large bowl; sprinkle gelatin over the juice and let stand for 1 minute. Slowly pour hot Nestle Juicy Juice into bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Spray inside og glove with nonstick cooking spray. Carefully pour enough juice mixture into glove to just fill; secure end with rubber band or twist tie. Place on tray. Repeat with remaining gloves and Juicy Juice mixture.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Remove rubber band or twist tie. Using scissors, cut through glove all the way to the end of each finger; turn over hand and peel off glove.
- Variation: Try substituting Nestle Tropical Juicy Juice Harvest Surprise 100% Fruit & Veggie Juice or any flavor Nestle Juicy Juice All Natural 100% Juice.