Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Ghoulish Ghosts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 160C/140C Fan/Gas 3. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Mix the coconut and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Lightly beat the whole egg and egg white together, then add to the coconut and mix together.
- Dampen your hands with cold water and shape the mixture into 10 pyramids, flattening the tops slightly to stop the icing breaking. Place on the baking trays and cook for 25-30 minutes, then cool.
- Divide the icing into 10 pieces and roll each one out on a surface dusted with icing sugar to make round shapes. Drape each one over the coconut mounds to make ghosts.
- Draw spooky faces on each ghost with writing icing.