Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great and rather gross looking halloween punch for the kids.
- Prepare a bowl of gelatin dessert according to the directions on the package.
- Chill in the freezer for 45 minutes, or until partially set.
- While the gelatin cools, pour lemon juice into a pitcher.
- Add the 7 cups of water to the lemon juice. Stir.
- Add the sugar and stir again. A.
- dd green food coloring until Ghoul-ade is the desired shade.
- Pour Ghoul-ade into individual glasses, then spoon partially set gelatin gopher guts into glasses.
- Include long spoons when serving this drink.