Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
A special graveyard with a copy of the dead
- 15 Oreo cookies
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cameo vanilla cream-filled sandwich style cookies or 3 cake decorating gel or 5 candy pumpkin decorative candies or 10 pieces candy corn
- CRUSH chocolate sandwich cookies in large resealable plastic bag with rolling pin or in food processor.
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies. Spoon into 13x9-inch dish; sprinkle with the remaining crushed cookies.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until ready to serve. Decorate creme sandwich cookies with decorating gel to resemble tombstones; stand up in top of dessert. Add candies. Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls onto dessert to resemble ghosts. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.