Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cute little ghost cookies.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagerefrigerated cookie dough
- 1 cup prepared vanilla frosting
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallow creme
- 32 chocolate chips, for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Using about 1 tablespoon dough for body and about 1 teaspoon dough for head, form cookie dough into ghost shapes on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes or until browned.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; place warm cookies on serving plates.
- While cookies are baking, combine frosting and marshmallow creme in small bowl until well blended.
- Frost each ghost with frosting mixture.
- Press 2 chocolate chips into frosting mixture to create eyes on each ghost.
- Decorate with additional candy, if desired.