Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These ghost pops are perfect for Halloween. They are the perfect size and taste great!!!
Make and share this Ghost Pops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 4 frozen ice cream bars, on sticks
- 1 container black decorating gel or 1 container icing
- Beat cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Spread on bars to resemble ghosts.
- Place on waxed-paper-lined plate; freeze for 15 minutes.
- Make eyes and mouth with gel or icing.