Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Mateys big or small will gobble this pizza right up. Pirates try not to gobble them up too fast.
Make and share this Ghost Pirate Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni
- 12 inches pre-baked prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 green pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven and prepare shell according to package directions.
- Spread on pizza sauce and place pepperoni on top.
- Decorate with ghost shaped cheese slices, use mozzarella cheese and peperoni to make your pirate ship.
- Bake pizza according to shell directions or until cheese is melted.