1/5 Photos of Ghost Pepper Jelly!
CAUTION! You thought my Spicy Habanero Jelly was hot try this! Make in well ventilated room with gloves. Naga jolokia is a chili pepper the hottest in the world. (Was the hottest till they found the Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Blend (Moruga Scorpion)) . Mine were orange when I picked them so I opted for orange bells. If you get red ones do use red bell peppers. If you can't find the ghost chili's just use 12 habaneros or if you dare try the Scorpion!
My Private Note
1/2 pin ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree peppers and 1 cup vinegar in blender (be careful of your eyes HOT FUMES).
- 2Combine puree 1 cup vinegar and sugar in a large saucepan.
- 3Bring to a rolling boil and boil for 10 minutes stirring constantly.
- 4Stir in pectin and return to a rolling boil for 1 minute.
- 5Remove from stove and skim foam.
- 6Ladle hot jelly into clean hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 7Adjust caps process 10 minutes in boiling water canner.
- 8Let set at room temperature for 24 hours out of drafts.
- 9Store for up to 1 year.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ghost Pepper Jelly!
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 84
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g