Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hot hot hot salsa.
Make and share this Ghost Pepper Fresh Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- Small dice onion, jalapenos, and tomatoes. Put into a large bowl.
- Finely chop cilantro. Add to bowl.
- Juice 2 limes into separate bowl. Add to blender.
- Puree 2 naga jolokias in blender with lime juice. Add to bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to bowl. Mix well.
- Let rest for 30 minutes.
It was really hot which was a good thing. The problem was the salt. I only used 2/3 of what was recommended and it was still so salty it wasn't edible.