Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Very tasty! Serve as a dip with cookies or assorted fruit, such as sliced apples, strawberries and/or bananas. Cook time is chill time.
- Beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme with whisk until blended.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until thickened.
- Mound into ghost shape (or desired shape) on serving plate.
- Add cinnamon candies for the"ghost's eyes".
- Yields (12) 2 Tbsp servings.
- For a variation prepare as directed, stirring in 2 squares melted and cooled unsweetened baking chocolate.
Went great at a Halloween party. Served this with apples. Thanks for sharing!
Served apples and strawberries with this dip and it was enjoyed by all at my annual Halloween party this year! Thanks for sharing!
My mom made this all the time for us, when we were little (minus the cinnamon candies). Goes great with fruit, especially strawberries!