Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very tasty! Serve as a dip with cookies or assorted fruit, such as sliced apples, strawberries and/or bananas. Cook time is chill time.
- Beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme with whisk until blended.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until thickened.
- Mound into ghost shape (or desired shape) on serving plate.
- Add cinnamon candies for the"ghost's eyes".
- Yields (12) 2 Tbsp servings.
- For a variation prepare as directed, stirring in 2 squares melted and cooled unsweetened baking chocolate.