Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Ghost cookies. I saw these in a ladies magazine and thought they were so cute. I haven't tried them yet so let me know how you like them.
- 24 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies (Peanut shaped, peanut butter cookies)
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Dip cookies in white chocolate.
- Place two mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Let cool.
- These look like little ghosts!
These are so cute and look great on a Halloween cookie tray. The combination of white chocolate and peanut butter is delicious. If you like these, you might also try sandwiching peanut butter between Ritz crackers and coating them in white chocolate -- not exactly ghoulish, but yummy!
Very cute and yummy! I will post the proportions, so that people don't have to guess. About 60 chocolate chips, 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips (I hear that you can also use white almond bark), and 30 (about 1 package) Nutter Butters. I let mine dry for a few hours on wax paper. I spooned the white chocolate on, I found it easier and less messy than dipping them (I also did not coat the backs of the cookies to save white chocolate). They are a good and easy Halloween treat! Thanks for the recipe!
Sahara...thanks for the porportions and the rating!