Nana Lee's Note:
Yes, another Wally Halloween recipe. These can be used for dipping. They're a bit spicy but "Oh So Good"!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange oven racks in upper and lower thirds of oven.
- 2Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 3Brush two large cookie sheets with oil.
- 4Whisk 1/4 cup oil with chili powder, paprika, cumin, cayenne and salt.
- 5Cut corn tortillas into 24 ghost shapes.
- 6Use a wooden skewer to punch eye holes into each ghost.
- 7Brush one side of each ghost with oil and spice mixture.
- 8Place ghosts, dry side down, in single layer on the prepared baking sheets.
- 9Bake, switching position of pans halfway through, until ghosts have curled into lively shapes and become golden and crisp, 12 to 14 minutes.
- 10Season with additional salt, if desired; let cool completely on pans.
- 11Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- 12(Ghosts can be made up to 3 days ahead; store in a tightly covered tin.).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ghost Chips - W
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 48.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g