1/1 Photo of Ghirardelli's Award Winning Double Chocolate Brownies
Claire de Luna's Note:
These are the most awesome brownies I've ever had the pleasure of eating. I got the recipe off the back of the can of GHIRARDELLI Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa, which is now widely available at most grocery stores. Makes l6-20 brownies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Using a spoon, stir eggs with sugar and vanilla; add butter.
- 3Sift GHIRARDELLI GROUND CHOCOLATE with flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4Stir into egg mixture; add nuts.
- 5Spread into greased 8 inch square pan.
- 6Bake 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ghirardelli's Award Winning Double Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 131.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g