These are the most awesome brownies I've ever had the pleasure of eating. I got the recipe off the back of the can of GHIRARDELLI Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa, which is now widely available at most grocery stores. Makes l6-20 brownies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a spoon, stir eggs with sugar and vanilla; add butter.
- Sift GHIRARDELLI GROUND CHOCOLATE with flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir into egg mixture; add nuts.
- Spread into greased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake 20 minutes.