Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are the most awesome brownies I've ever had the pleasure of eating. I got the recipe off the back of the can of GHIRARDELLI Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa, which is now widely available at most grocery stores. Makes l6-20 brownies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a spoon, stir eggs with sugar and vanilla; add butter.
- Sift GHIRARDELLI GROUND CHOCOLATE with flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir into egg mixture; add nuts.
- Spread into greased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake 20 minutes.
I made the same mistake as ivybeeps when I first made these and used the Ghirardelli dark cocoa power instead of the ground chocolate, brownies were dry and bitter...However, by using the ground chocolate power, also Ghirardelli.......FANTASTIC!!!
awesome recipe! I made the first batch about 2 weeks ago and have made 5 double batches since then. Very chocolaty. Would recommend for you to make. My husband took some to work yesterday and everyone wants the recipe. These are the brownie type NOT the cake type which is what we like.
I baked these in silicone cups and they were so gooey and delicious!