1/1 Photo of Ghirardelli' S Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Elizabeth Fullerton's Note:
This is from the Ghirardelli website. I've made these and they are great!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Stir flour with baking soda and salt, set aside.
- 3In large mixing bowl, cream butter with sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- 4Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- 5Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- 6Drop tablespoon of dough per cookie onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ghirardelli' S Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 89.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g