Recipe by podapo
Chocolate Brownie like Heaven!! I substituted Peanut Butter chips for the chocolate chips. From the Ghirardelli Semi-sweet baking bar.
Top Review by *OzMan*
I am so sorry Po, as I made these quite awhile back and just forgot to review them until I saw the Yummy Photo! :( I loved these CC Cookies, although I did leave out the walnuts, and I used a combination of milk/semi-sweet chips. Outstanding cookie that I will be making again. Thank you so much! :)
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, bars (ghirardelli)
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup ghirardelli 60% cocoa bittersweet chocolate chips (I again used PB chips)
- 2 cups walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Break chocolate bar into 1" pieces, Melt semi-sweet chocolate according to melting instructions, (I use a double-boiler on the stovetop).
- Stir in brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, mix flour and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to the chocolate mixture, mixing well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by 1/4 cup onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute on baking sheet, remove to wire cooling racks.