- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups 60% cocoa bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa or 3⁄4 cup chopped almonds or 3⁄4 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the cream to a simmer in a small saucepan.
- Add butter and stir until melted.
- Add Ghirardelli chocolate.
- Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and pour the chocolate mixture into a shallow bowl.
- Cool, cover and put in refrigerator until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Roll mixture in 1" ball and then roll in Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa, chopped almonds or pecans.