Recipe by Chabear01
This recipe found on the inside of Ghirardelli White Chocolate Bar wrapper. I have used this sauce over Ice Cream, and Bread Pudding as well as other dessert items and fresh fruit, it is rich but delicious and well worth the making.
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking bar, broken into 1-inch pieces (1 bar)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a double boiler, combine the corn syrup, marshmallow creme, white chocolate, butter, and milk over hot, but not boiling water.
- Stir continuously until the mixture thickens, then remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.