1/1 Photo of Ghirardelli Classic Brownies
Straight from the back of the Ghirardelli bar, these are chocolatey goodness. Fantastic warm from the oven and served with vanilla bean ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- 2Butter and flour 8X8 pan.
- 3In a heavy 1 1/2 saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- 4Remove pan from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- 5Stir in brown sugar and vanilla.
- 6Add eggs, mixing well.
- 7In bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 8Slowly fold into chocolate mixture; mix well.
- 9Stir in chips.
- 10Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 11Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ghirardelli Classic Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 125.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g