1 hr 15 mins
This is a wonderful recipe from Ghirardelli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups bittersweet chocolate chips (60% Cacao)
- 6 ounces shortbread cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese (for filling)
- 1 1/3 cups sugar (for filling)
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate (for filling)
- 3 large eggs (for filling)
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream (for topping)
- 6 tablespoons sugar (for topping)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate (for topping)
- 1Crust: Preheat oven to 325°F Combine cookies and butter with a fork. Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and slightly up the sides. Bake 15 minutes. Cool.
- 2Filling: Melt 1 ½ cups chocolate chips at 30-second intervals, stirring after every 30 seconds until melted. Cool. Beat cream cheese and 1-3/4 cups sugar until smooth. Add 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips, 1/3 cup orange juice, and eggs, one at a time. Pour into crust, and bake 50 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- 3Topping: Mix sour cream, 6 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate together. Spread over cake. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips over. Bake 5 minutes. Turn off heat, and cool in the oven with the door slightly open for 30 minutes. Place in refrigerator overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ghirardelli Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.2
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 139.3 mg
- Sodium 319.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 44.4 g
- Protein 9.6 g