Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a wonderful recipe from Ghirardelli.
Make and share this Ghirardelli Chocolate Orange Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups bittersweet chocolate chips (60% Cacao)
- 6 ounces shortbread cookies, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese (for filling)
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar (for filling)
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice concentrate (for filling)
- 3 large eggs (for filling)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream (for topping)
- 6 tablespoons sugar (for topping)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate (for topping)
- Crust: Preheat oven to 325°F Combine cookies and butter with a fork. Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and slightly up the sides. Bake 15 minutes. Cool.
- Filling: Melt 1 ½ cups chocolate chips at 30-second intervals, stirring after every 30 seconds until melted. Cool. Beat cream cheese and 1-3/4 cups sugar until smooth. Add 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips, 1/3 cup orange juice, and eggs, one at a time. Pour into crust, and bake 50 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- Topping: Mix sour cream, 6 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate together. Spread over cake. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips over. Bake 5 minutes. Turn off heat, and cool in the oven with the door slightly open for 30 minutes. Place in refrigerator overnight.